ABOUT THE RESORT
If you are looking for a luxury Caribbean / Antigua Villa or Suite, then come and stay at Tamarind Hills Antigua – Resort & Villas.
Tamarind Hills is a boutique luxury resort located on an oceanfront bluff, with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and spectacular sunsets. Step out onto the white sands of beautiful Ffryes and Darkwood Beaches and feel the sand between your toes.
Choose from a collection of lavish one-bedroom suites and two, three, four or five-bedroom townhouses and villas. Relax on your expansive private decks, next to your private pool, on the beach, or at the newly completed Beach Club.
The Tamarind Hills Beach Club is a focal point of leisure and dining, set against the backdrop of beautiful Ffryes Beach and the Caribbean Sea.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Tamarind Hills Antigua – Resort and Villas has a wide variety of food and beverage options, all available 7 days a week.
- The Wild Tamarind Restaurant is a full-service dining experience featuring an international menu with modern Mediterranean and Caribbean influences – click here for our WILD TAMARIND RESTAURANT.
- The Clubhouse Café and Bar, for breakfast and light lunches.
- The Beach Bar for beverages and light snacks to the beachside day beds.
- Butler service to the exclusive waterfront cabanas.
- Pool-side beverages and light snacks.
- Guests can also enjoy relish in the privacy of in-room dining, or indulge in a gourmet feast prepared by one of our private chefs
Tamarind Hills Antigua – Resort and Villas is located on the south-west coast of Antigua, on a waterfront bluff, between the white sands of Antigua’s beautiful Ffryes and Darkwood beaches.
It is approximately a 30-minute drive from the VC Bird International Airport. Our Concierge service can provide fast tracking on arrival and VIP transfers.
Jolly Harbour Marina is just a 5-minute drive away, where there is an excellent choice of restaurants and a shopping centre.
The main town of St John’s is a 20-minute drive from Tamarind Hills.
Nelson’s Dockyard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is 40 minutes away. This was the base for Lord Nelson’s 17th-century Antigua naval fleet. Today superyachts tie up there, in English and Falmouth Harbours.
ANTIGUA REAL ESTATE
Tamarind Hills offers a wide choice of villas, townhouses and condominiums for sale on a freehold basis. The residences are located on the beachfront, directly above the ocean or on the hillside – all with magnificent sea views. The properties range from one bedroom apartments to five bedroom homes. All villas have private pools, exquisitely finished European kitchens and bathrooms, high speed wi-fi and cable TV throughout, large outdoor living spaces and magnificent west facing ocean views.